Use this website to quickly find the most important information about São Paulo - Guarulhos Airport: Flights (Departures, Arrivals), Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about Sao Paulo airport. Plan your travel to Guarulhos Airport with the information provided in this site.
São Paulo Airport (IATA: GRU, ICAO: SBGR), also known as São Paulo - Guarulhos Airport, or simply Guarulhos Airport is the main international airport serving the city of São Paulo, Brazil. The airport is located 25 km north east from downtown Sao Paulo, in the municipality of Guarulhos.
Guarulhos Airport is the main airport in Sao Paulo, but not the unique, there are two other airports serving the city, Conhonhas Airport and Campo de Marte Airport.
Domestic flights. It has access to the gates 101-109. It has a shuttle bus service that links to T2 and T3. Is only used by Passaredo Airlines currently.
It has two wings in the same building (East and West sides) and currently both parts conform the Terminal 2.
Terminal 2 is divided in the following levels:
- Arrivals Level: Handles International and Domestic flights. In the East side there are Domestic and International flights. In the West side there are only Domestic flights.
Both wings connect directly to the parking lots.
- Departures Level: The East side has gates numbered from 224 to 246. The West side has gates numbered from 201 to 219.
Both wings connect directly to the VIP lounges.
This new terminal was inaugurated in 2014, and is the terminal used only for international flights.
The main building of the terminal consists in four levels:
- Mezzanine Level (Arrivals Level): It has the security control, passport control, baggage claim, car rental desks and duty free. It has a walkway connection to T1 and T2.
- Departures Level: It has the check-in area -divided in F, G and H-, security control, and several restaurants and shops. The departures pier can be accessed from this Level. It has the gates 301-326.
- Level 4: It has VIP lounges. The terminal is currently being expanded.
- Pier Departures: It is joined to the departures level of the terminal and it has several gates for big planes. There is also an access to ground level, for remote boarding.
Subway: There is not subway station at the airport, the closest station is Tietê (line 1 - blue), the passenger has to take a bus to arrive at the airport. The following stations of line 3 - red also have connections with bus to the airport: Barra Funda, República, Tatuapé.
Bus: The public company EMTU/SP offers regular and executive bus lines to several places in São Paulo.
Shuttle: There are several companies operating at the airport that offers private shuttle services to your destination.
Taxi: The company operating at the airport is Guarucoop. The phone number is +55 (11) 2440-7070
Air Taxi: Two companies offer Air Taxi service in the airport: Líder Táxi-Aéreo and Riana Táxi-Aéreo.
- The airport is located 750m altitude
- 1st busiest airport in South America
- 30th busiest airport in the world.
- In 2015 handled 38,9 million passengers
- 3 Terminals
- 260 check-in counters
- 370 companies generating about 50,000 jobs.
- 2 runways (3000m and 3700m)
- Average 650 takeoff and landing operations per day
- Busiest international routes: Buenos Aires, Miami, New York, Santiago, Paris, Madrid, Lima, Frankfurt, London, Montevideo.
Address: Rod. Hélio Smidt, s/nº - Cumbica, Guarulhos - SP, 07190-100, Brasil
Telephone: +55 11 2445-2945
Location: Terminal 3 – First floor
Email: email@example.com Phone: +55(11)2445-3786